I can understand why many sellers want to sell their home on their own. At the same time, the majority of the time they spend money on ads and other sources that will not necessarily generate the correct traffic.
Here is an article from Realtor.com that shares information about For Sale By Owner.
For most people, a for-sale-by-owner (FSBO) transaction simply isn’t in the cards. Here are five reasons why.
1. FSBOs can’t list their home in the MLS unless they pay a fee.
2. Agents won’t show FSBO homes.
3. FSBOs usually overprice their home.
4. Buyers will feel intimidated.
5. FSBOs are likely to stumble into legal trouble. Real estate transactions are fraught with potential liability for innocent sellers, particularly in California that has extensive disclosure requirements. A FSBO who overlooks even one required form or legally mandated disclosure could face a protracted and expensive buyer lawsuit after the transaction closes.
Seek the advise of a Real Estate Professional and eliminate the unnecessary liability, stress and potentially make more money.
For more information contact Louis DiGonzini at (949) 607-8543.
Subscribe to our newsletter. Get OC real estate news delivered right to your inbox.
About Louis DiGonzini
The DiGonzini Real Estate Group is a full service firm dedicated to helping people buy, sell, or invest. Don't go at it alone, work with a team of dedicated professionals Call Now: (949) 607-8543 to speak with us!
The DiGonzini Group, located in Orange County, specializes in helping people buy and sell homes all over Southern California. Whether you are looking to sell, buy or invest in: oceanfront property, new construction, or existing home, The DiGonzini Group offers a dedicated professional team and an innovative online approach to get the deal done... Read More…